Friday 25 November 2016

Pom Poms and Tassels



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Recently my purchases have included "Pom Poms' and 'Tassels' pretty much every time :)! Here are a few of my favourites...


This ring is the cutest thing ever! The necklace is firstly orange and has tassels on winning! They are both from 'Asos' get yours here:




I recently did a blog on a shop called 'Dansk' see here:


This is where the yellow tassel bracelet is from. The orange necklace is from a market in Seminyak, Bali.




This bracelet is from 'RIC VAN MUR', the great thing about it is you can choose your metal so silver, gold or rose gold then you can pick your charms too. So you can see I went for a silver bracelet and rose gold charms. Use my discount code 'Shoesandshades10'. Get yours here:





'Asos' once again :)...Love both these colours! Get yours here:




These are my Bali favourites! Off the market in Seminyak! Make sure if you go there get your best bartering skills out! 


I am so in love with this kimino from River Island! Its colour, pom poms, tassels and a bit of sparkle! Just seen it has sold out! Here are some similar ones:


I'm sure my collection will keep growing! 











Share:

10 comments

rachelXblog said...

Oh these are all so cute! Fab post lovely :)
Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

Anonymous said...

Wow I LOVE all of the products in this post! Especially the kaftan!

Unknown said...

These are adorable! xx

www.laura-simone.com

Unknown said...

Cute post! That light pink embellishment Kimono looks really nice on you :) x

Unknown said...

I love Pom poms at the moment I keep buying the bag charms I love them ha ha! Great post lovely

Make Me Up Inside said...

Loving the pom pom trend, great post!

Carla x
https://makemeupinside.wordpress.com/

Serena Ramblingsofanotherunigraduate said...

Love Pom Poms, great post!

Annie said...

I love tassels and Pom poms! They are so in right now! Great post xx

Shoes and Shades said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments! glad you liked the post! x

Unknown said...

You can't go wrong with a few pom pom's and tassels. You've shown some super cute ways to include them in your look - fab post honey xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig